The goals and objectives of the program are to:
1. To protect society by reducing the number of 23152/23153 CVC violations;
2. Provide the means for an individual charged with one or more driving under the influence of alcohol/drug violations to regain their driving privilege;
3. Permit the individual to maintain personal self esteem by gaining knowledge and insight into the problems which led to the driving under the influence charges and;
4. Preserve the individual’s employment, career, family situations, and community reputation; and,
5. Provide the individual with the necessary skills and knowledge to independently continue an alcohol/drug free existence after leaving the program.